Beautiful surrounding of my dorm, captured from my lens..

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The weather is getting warmer here,,though the wind still blows coldly. well, at least it is not as freezing as couple months ago, when we got minus degrees Celsius. then, I'm thinking that it is now a good time to take more pictures as I have only few months living here (I hope so...). I captured some beautiful spots surrounding my dorm. Here they are..






Among those four pics,I love the first one. It was taken from my 3rd floor room. what a beautiful rainbow! I just immediately grabbed my cam and captured it. with a pouring-rain-effect on my window, it makes my photo become dramatic, doesn't it?

So,which one is your fave?



P.S. I wish I could take them all by Canon DSLR, hope to buy it someday,,huhuuu..Anybody wants to sell a good quality second-hand canon eos?

1 comments:

Azia Azmi said...

i love the 'Rainbow through my window'..very beautiful :D