I Love Monday!!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In the second day of daylight saving time I wake up earlier, not like as usual. at 6 am in the morning it was still dark. Couples month ago, I used to have a morning wake up above 8, since the sun usually rose late in winter. Now and then, One thing that I remembered, that some birds were singing beautifully forced me not to fall asleep again in my bed cover. Then I immediately stood up and did my pray. Afterward, I began my Monday by reading couples of Market and Competition handouts. I just couldn't believe myself that I had a beautiful start in the morning.

My mom always says, "If you have a good start in the morning, you will get a good day."

I believe it now, and that's what happened in my Monday :)

Fortunately, I felt very lucky on that day. unexpectedly I got a bonus from a butcher whom I always buy meat or chicken. His shop is the nearest and biggest Halal butchery nearby my dorm. He's so generous. I thought he felt so sympathetic seeing me alone waiting bus at the bus stop from his window. He called me, "come,,come,," then I crossed the road. in my mind I thought there was something left in his shop. well, it was not the case. He gave me a plastic of meat, the same as I just bought from him.

I don't look on what I got free. I do learn how to make someone happy will bring you a much more meaningful life. I do also learn that I should use my only limited time in my life to make other people happy :)

-------------------

-Nazar Market-
Nieuwe Ebbingestraat 137, Groningen

Trough the two windows on the right, he saw me sitting at the bus stop alone waiting for the bus coming.

0 comments: