Turkish Yoghurt Soup

Saturday, March 27, 2010



this is a kind of dishes from Turkey. my turkish dorm friend gave this what she called "yoghurt soup". she spelt it what-so-ever turkish name of this soup, but i could not remember what she said to me. she told me that her mom used to cook it when she was at home.

how does it taste?

honestly,,,,it's really really plain..since it made from yoghurt, the only flavor i can taste is plain yoghurt. that's all. even she told me that she put mint leaves in it, i could not taste it. when i tried my second spoon, I found rice in it..hmm,,,kind of unique soup.

well, thanks Melda for giving me a bowl of "yoghurt soup"

3 comments:

Fakhrul said...

Nice new blog cha...

hm.. that's look delicious...
i just know that we can make soup from yogurt...
ask to your fren, how to make it... hehe

Keep posting cha... it will be better if you post the recipe of the food also...

Cha said...

"dont just the book by its cover.."

same goes to this picture, well, its taste is not as nice as this pic.heheee...

but, if you dare to try, i'll ask her

Fakhrul said...

hahaha...
I dare...
May be i can make some improvement to remove the plain taste...