Welcome!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Voila!!!

I have a new blog now. I dont know why, for me blogging in Blogger is ultimately more comfy that in Multiply. Couple days ago, I made a new blog in multiply but it was unfamiliar for me to write down a post there as well as to do some technical things, like improving its style.

I have been blogging since four years ago. However, I left my old blog for the latest two years, due to a confidential matter. Back in those years, I was really hate openning my blog since it reminded me with something that I wanted to throw away.I was too busy to distract myself with some other new things that challenged me to achieve a better life.

Here I am now!!it's a NEW me..it's a NEW blog..it's a NEW story..it's a NEW start..

Enjoy :)



P.S. a beautiful spring atmosphere inspires me to write again :) I love spring!!!

0 comments: